It was good to see the Blandings. :) We don't get to see them all that often any more. But the game was wonderful especially because Green Bay won! I don't really care for football...but my dad LOVES the Packers so I was happy for him! Well, last I just wanted to share how handsome my husband is :) Everyday he goes to PG middle school to help a teacher, and he has to dress professional, and I LOVE IT! I have always appreciated how nice boys look in a shirt and tie so Ry makes me so weak in the knees every morning when he leaves for school. ahhh what a lucky girl I am.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Super bowl Sunday
This year for Super bowl Sunday I thought I was going to be in Blanding again.......But Mandy's child is being a stubborn Flavel, and hasn't wanted to come yet. So, I have put the trip off yet again another week or so. I swear she has been pregnant for 2 years. Not cool. I'm SO sick of this city, I want to go home! BUT! We did have a nice time on Sunday with some of Ry's friends. Ry made Karie's famous yummy nachos, and a veggie platter. I WAS going to make my famous bean dip with Taco Amigo beans.... but I'm an air head and forgot to go get the beans on Saturday because Taco Amigo is not open on Sundays. Anyway I got some from Mi Ranchio instead, they were good, but hella expensive for beans. Everyone else brought lots of candy and chips and beverages. We had WAY too much soda left at our house though. I hardly ever buy pop so it isn't really a temptation for me anymore... but I hope that Ry doesn't develop Alzheimer disease from diet Dr Pepper overload. haha I'll probably slyly pack a few cans to work everyday for the girls there. Here are a few photos of our guests. I actually took these pics to send to Trav who is STILL on a mission.... I feel like he has been gone forever. :( But it's only been a little over a year now.
It was good to see the Blandings. :) We don't get to see them all that often any more. But the game was wonderful especially because Green Bay won! I don't really care for football...but my dad LOVES the Packers so I was happy for him! Well, last I just wanted to share how handsome my husband is :) Everyday he goes to PG middle school to help a teacher, and he has to dress professional, and I LOVE IT! I have always appreciated how nice boys look in a shirt and tie so Ry makes me so weak in the knees every morning when he leaves for school. ahhh what a lucky girl I am.
It was good to see the Blandings. :) We don't get to see them all that often any more. But the game was wonderful especially because Green Bay won! I don't really care for football...but my dad LOVES the Packers so I was happy for him! Well, last I just wanted to share how handsome my husband is :) Everyday he goes to PG middle school to help a teacher, and he has to dress professional, and I LOVE IT! I have always appreciated how nice boys look in a shirt and tie so Ry makes me so weak in the knees every morning when he leaves for school. ahhh what a lucky girl I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment