Oh I love going home. There really is nowhere like Blanding! I know it's just because we grew up there and we know everyone, but it really is such a beautiful, wonderful place. I also love that Ryan is from Blanding too, because there never is a fight where we go on a weekend off, or Holiday. It's just always Blanding, and we are always able to see both the Flavels and Palmers. Our families are so nice and patient, and never complain if we spend more time with one or the other. It definitely makes things easier.
We got to Ryan's parents late on Friday night. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little on Saturday. Ryan and his dad went to look at deer in the morning, and I went over to my parents. Mandy and Thomas came over to let us play with that cute new baby of theirs. :) I love Grant so much already. What a stinkin' cute new born!
| We went over to Tiff and Dev's to play with the boys. :) They are bigger every time we see them. Ryan has so much fun with them, and I'm pretty sure he is their favorite uncle. :) jk But it is nice to have someone else for Ryan to bug besides me. haha ahhh We love you Cash and Gaige! |
| These boys are so helpful, picking Ryan's nose for him. Cash also gave us a show haha that kid has some sweet moves! This is probably the best part of the weekend. |
I just had to add this pic because it was so random. This is our Tabby cat. :) When she was a baby she would come in my room and snuggle with me. I could handle her purring for about a half hour then I'd have to take her outside. When we pulled up to the house her head popped out of the garbage can. lol What a weird cat.....
The rest of the weekend was filled with lots of yummy food,looking for deer, and good visits with family. It was also Kacie's birthday on Sunday, so we had a little party for her. She is 13 now! It was so good to get to see everyone.
Sounds Like you had a lot of fun! Hopefully when my kids get married we will be just as lucky as your parents to have both from the same city!
ReplyDelete